I am an an award-winning, accomplished strategic communications storyteller who helps organizations succeed in a constantly evolving digital media environment.
My success stems from:
- More than 18 years developing strategy and flawless execution in public relations and social media campaigns, online and offline influencerProfess relations and advocacy and brand ambassador community development, content development, blogger relations, reputation management, media relations, media training and speech writing.
- A varied and multifaceted professional background, including work in the advertising industry, television news industry, political and municipal arenas, entrepreneurial sector, online cancer advocacy and a wide variety of nonprofit and for-profit organizations.
- Creativity that, with excellent execution, results in high-profile campaigns that substantially increase awareness and produce desired objectives, such as the “Welcome to Omaha American Idol” crop circle and “WTF? (Where’s the Funding) for Lung Cancer?” social media campaign.
- A career in broadcast journalism that innately enables me to identify solid story ideas and secure prime media placements, as well as anticipate and capitalize on timely and opportunistic digital communications opportunities..
- A leadership style that ensures a culture of collaboration, creativity and energy; project ownership and pride; departmental cross-pollination and challenges that foster individual and professional growth.